Mobile Hydraulic Field Service Technician - Birmingham
Ref: MSST - BIRMINGHAM
Contact Pirtek Birmingham
Contact Name Andy Connell
Salary Salary plus open ended commission and bonus scheme
Tel 07710 957756
Address Boultbee Business Units, Unit 5, Nechells Pl, Birmingham B7 5AR
We are seeking an outgoing and competitive Mobile Hydraulic Field Service Technician, servicing on site hydraulic hoses replacements. We are looking for a self motivated person who can work well as part of a team. We would prefer experience in a mechanical plant or engineering background and will offer training for the right person. There will be an after hours call out roster which is on a 24 hour basis which you will be expected to undertake and includes weekends and bank holidays all year round. You will need to hold a full driving licence and be willing to complete an online driving licence check.
- Maintaining sufficient stock levels within the MSSU as per a franchise supplied stock list.
- Performing routine maintenance checks in accordance with the MSSU defect checklist
- Ensuring the MSSU is kept clean and tidy inside and outside
- Managing all Pirtek supplied documentation within the MSSU including technical and procedural updates
- Ideal person to have plant or motor trade background or experience with hydraulics
- Work experience in a technical/engineering environment advantageous but not essential
Full driving licence required
Apply for this job
Complete this form to apply for the role.